Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
573 Views, 2 Replies

file corrupted error

Pls someone help.. I downloaded so many softwares, softimage, Maya, 3d max etc but I can't install any because of the slf.exe. Each time I try to open, it requests for destination folder and no matter what folder I use it keep saying file corrupted error. Even the 3d max I downloaded .exe won't install.. Am using the right window for each. Pls what is the problem?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
asburyj
in reply to: Anonymous

File corruption error means your download didn't complete or it completed but corrupted. Do you have another computer and/or network you can perhaps try the download on and then transfer it to your system via a portable hard drive or network transfer perhaps?

Jeffry Asbury
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: asburyj

i have downloaded and installed a 30 day trial version of plant 3d, under my autodesk student account , and it installed successfully and working. now i have tried installing in another pc of mine, now it says 'file corrupted error'..and the 30 days in that pc have not completed yet. does it have anything to do with the error i am seeing now?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report