Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error Unhandled access violation reading 0x0000 Exception 6dF27e21h

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
Krummage
674 Views, 11 Replies

Fatal Error Unhandled access violation reading 0x0000 Exception 6dF27e21h

I downloaded the trail version, I am  using windows 8.1 and when I tried to start it for the first time I get a message  Problem loading resource file acadltres.dll. Then I get  Fatal Error Unhandled access violation reading 0x0000 Exception 6dF27e21h

Help!!!!!  Can't use this at all.

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
TravisNave
in reply to: Krummage

Trial version of what?

Make sure you are not trying to run the software as a restricted user.  Do you have local admin rights?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 12
Krummage
in reply to: TravisNave

It is AutoCad LT 2015 64bit   and it is a brand new laptop with Windows 8.1 and I am operating as the system Admin.

Message 4 of 12
TravisNave

You might try reinstalling your .NET Framework.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 12
Krummage

Thanks, But I'm a user not a programer. I have no idea where to get that file where it even is in the system, or how to do what you suggest.

Message 6 of 12
TravisNave

.NET Framework issues can be resolved using the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool. More information about this tool can be found at my discussion thread here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/NET-Framework-Cleanup-Tool-for-Unhandled-Except...

Or you can try uninstalling it manually and reinstalling it from Microsoft's download site.  If you need help with this, you might just contact your IT department.  They will understand this.

Good Luck!

Autodesk Forums:
Message 7 of 12
Krummage

We are a company of 6 fabric duct engineers. No IT dept.  Don't you have support that is customer friendly for your products? You are asking me to solve issues with your product and do things I have no idea how or why. We are buying several subscription  or not. I need usable help

Message 8 of 12
TravisNave

This is a peer to peer support forum filled with customers like yourself helping other customers.  We volunteer our time to help.

Product and Phone support it typically offered through your Value-Added Reseller.  You might give them a call. 

Autodesk Forums:
Message 9 of 12
Krummage

Please direct me where to look I cant find any value added resellers on autodesk website. I;m not looking for free help I'll gladly pay for help with this.

Thanks sorry if i was touchy  been trying to get this to start up since 8:00pm last night.

Message 10 of 12
TravisNave

Absolutely!  No sweat.  Trust me, I deal with frustration here all day!  Smiley Very Happy

You can find a reseller in your area here:

http://www.autodesk.com/resellers/locate-a-reseller

Hope it works out for you!

Autodesk Forums:
Message 11 of 12
Krummage

I see why your an Expert Elite!  Thank you.

Message 12 of 12
antoni_SBD

Hello,

I have a Surface Pro tablet, with Win8.1 and I am trying to download the trial version.

I am getting exactly the same error and I am trying to follow all your indications.

- I used the .NET cleanup, installed .NET 4.5.2 (got the URL from the Readme.txt of the cleanup tool:  http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42642), restarted the PC, etc.

- I disabled Firewall and Antivirus while downloading (that is, while downloading for the third time, after two uninstalls)

- The download always stops when trying to download the language pack. It says the network is not available. AutoCAD LT seems to be installed, but AutoCAD 360 is not (never mind).

When starting AutoCAD, it says it cannot find acadltres.dll and issues an exception handling error.

Any more clues? I'd really appreciate. My other option right now is to continue using my old but reliable AutoCAD LT, 32-bit, on a slow Windows XP laptop (not great).

Thanks in advance, best regards,

Antoni

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report