Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error message Autocad LT 2011

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
SebastianZang
247 Views, 1 Reply

Fatal Error message Autocad LT 2011

fatal error unhandled access violation: 0x6000e1b3 exception 6000e1b3h.

We have a newly imaged PC that has been having issues non-stop with Autocad LT 2011. 

We previosuly used the same product on the ol dmachine that was repalced without this issue.

System specifications:

Lenovo Thinkcenter M91P

Core i5

4GB DDR3 RAM

500GB HDD

Windows XP SP3 (Frameworks 3.5 and 4.0 installed and up to date)

I send multiple error reports to Autocad already, but I have not received any answers as of now.

Any ideas?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: SebastianZang

These errors are typically due to .NET Framework issues.  If you have older ones installed, yank em.  You might even consider reinstalling all of your latest versions like 3.5 and 4.0. 

.NET Framework issues can be resolved using the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool. More information about this tool can be found at my discussion thread here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/NET-Framework-Cleanup-Tool-for-Unhandled-Except...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report