Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fatal error downloading ADR 2012

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
vickyd
413 Views, 2 Replies

fatal error downloading ADR 2012

Can someone please give me some insight as to why I'm having such problems downloading & getting to run ADR?  I had ADR & Dwg True View 2009 running before!  Is that what I need to do, download the old version?  Though I don't think it's possible to still get the old version is it?  Seems to me if I try it reverts to the latest version Autodesk has?

My system Vista on 64-bit...

Attached is the screenshot with the fatal error at my last attempt at downloading ADR 2012.  I have managed to download DwgTrue View 2012 but this doesn't help me to view the markups on the drawings which I get back from others who use ADR....

Is there no solution to this problem?  Looks to me like everyone has problems with ADR 2012?  Why can't Autodesk fix this?

Frustrated....any help would be greatly appreciated Smiley Sad

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: vickyd

You should consider using the alternate browser download method instead of the download manager. 

For more information on this, please see the following link:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Liust
in reply to: TravisNave

I do not reproduce this issue when download the same ADR Bundle.exe.

Please try it again. Or, did this issue happen on other machines?

Thanks

-Sting
SQA Engineer
PSEB-GE-ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report