Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Uninstall & Installation of AutocadMap 12 3D

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
570 Views, 1 Reply

Failed Uninstall & Installation of AutocadMap 12 3D

I recently installed AutocadMap 12 without any problems...

I started running into problems with the windows installer popping up everytime i would open another program.

I tried to uninstall Autocadmap 12 but i keep getting the "Failed to get allied products" error message, it won't repair the installation and now fails when i try to re-install the program...

So now i can't do anything....

I'm running windows XP

any help would be greatly appreciated as there is nothing on the web that can help...

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Consider using the Microsoft Installer Clean Up Utility (Recommended only for Windows XP.) For more information on this program, please my forum post here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Microsoft-Installer-Clean-Up-Utility-for-Add-Re...

That will help you remove the program.  You can then reinstall it cleanly.  If you still get installation errors, post the log files from your %TEMP% folder.  Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report