Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to acquite a license

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
younghwi
742 Views, 2 Replies

Failed to acquite a license

This is message when i perform status enquiry.

Does anyone know about this problem? i can not activate vault collaboration with this matter.

License server status: @SECOND0261F9P     License file(s) on SECOND0261F9P: C:\Program Files\Autodesk Network License Manager\License\license.lic:

lmgrd is not running: License server machine is down or not responding.  See the system adminstrator about starting the license server system, or  make sure you're referring to the right host (see LM_LICENSE_FILE). Hostname:      SECOND0261F9P License path:  @SECOND0261F9P; FLEXnet Licensing error:-96,7.  System Error: 11001 "Comm. error" For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation, available at "www.flexerasoftware.com".

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
aaronhai
in reply to: younghwi

Hi younghwi,

Please see if this Technical Solution helps.

Thank you.

Aaron Hai
Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: younghwi

For more information about Network License Manager connectivity issues and IPv6, please see my discussion post here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Network-License-Error-1-5-15-and-IPv6/td-p/2982...

For a Quick-Start Guide on configuring the Autodesk License Manager, please see my post for further information:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Quick-Start-Guide-for-Configuring-LMTOOLS/m-p/3...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report