Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Design Suite on a Mac

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
petestrycharske
700 Views, 4 Replies

Factory Design Suite on a Mac

All,

Is it possible to run the Factory Design Suite 2014 on a Mac?  Are there certain programs from the suite that are okay?  Are certain versions of the suite supported?  I didn't see anything that said it was supported on the product page, but wanted to double check to see if anyone has had any success with this or if the suite is indeed supported, but just not labeled as such.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Hope all is well and have a most blessed day!

Peace,

Pete

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: petestrycharske

you have to run windows on  bootcamp or something similar on the mac to run it

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
petestrycharske
in reply to: DarrenP

DarrenP, just so I am sure I understand.  The suite can be run on a Mac, with all the proper workflows, but you must have the Boot Camp (Leopard) set up on the Mac.  Is this correct?  Thanks in advance for your clarification!

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 4 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: petestrycharske

yes

none of the products in the suite are MAC OS compatible they are only microsoft windows compatible

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
petestrycharske
in reply to: DarrenP

Thanks, DarrenP.  I told my client to test it out first with the trial, but glad to know the proper method.  Have a most blessed night!

Just a guy on a couch...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report