Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extend maya 2015 educational license

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
law0000
438 Views, 2 Replies

extend maya 2015 educational license

Hello,

I am currently using maya 2015 educational for a non profit research project and some of the plugin I am using have stopped being developed and do not work under maya 2016 or 2017.

Maya 2015 is set to expire early 2017  I am wondering if there is a way to extend the expiration date beyond this point.

thanks so much for any help or suggestions

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: law0000

@law0000

Free educational license are only good for 3 years.  When they expire you have to request a new 3 year license based on the latest version.  In addition "non profit research project",  you need to be careful in using free educational license for any type of research project.  Just giving you a heads up...  Smiley Wink

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: law0000

Hello @law0000,

Thank you for posting on the forum, I have included information for you to determine if you are eligible. 

Who is Eligible for Free Educational Licenses?

If you believe you are and need further assistance, please contact the Activation and Registration team through our Contact Us page.

Thank you.

I hope this answered your question or resolved the issue, if so please click

Kudos or the "thumbs-up!" icon.

Did my response help resolve the issue? Please "Accept As Solution" to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report