Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exported license turns into 60 days trial

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
alan-luayon
577 Views, 7 Replies

Exported license turns into 60 days trial

Dear Support,

Why my exported license turns into a trial?

Please see the attached file.

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: alan-luayon

I fail to see a problem.  Why are you using the LTU anyway?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 8
alan-luayon
in reply to: TravisNave

Dear Support,

The problem is we are using AutoCAD 2009 LT then when i exported the license using portable utility then imported it to a new computer. The full license has already an expiration date. why is that?

LTU is for AutoCAD 2010 above only.

Message 4 of 8
TravisNave

That is because 2009 and 2010 have expired under Subscription.  The lease on those, with exception, are now good on a year by year basis.  You will have to activate after approximately 13-months or upgrade to the latest version.  This is by design.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 8
alan-luayon

Dear Support,

So when our AutoCAD 2009 LT Full License becomes expired we can still activate it again?

Because the problem is why it will become expired when it is a full license.

Also even 2009 and 2010 have expired under Subscription. We really dont care as long as our license for 2009 LT is a full license.

Are you really sure about your answer?

I cannot understand what is the relevance of 2009 and 2010 have expired under Subscription & our full license has expiry date since before i exported it the full license has no expiry date.

Thank you.

Message 6 of 8
TravisNave

It's my job to be sure. You might be able to get an exception though
depending on your circumstances.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 7 of 8
alan-luayon

Dear Support,

What do you mean about "You might be able to get an exception though depending on your circumstances"?

Message 8 of 8
TravisNave

Usually this means that you've never registered a newer version or that
your last registered version under subscription still allows for the 3
previous versions to cover the one you want to activate.

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report