Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Request Failed Error reference: 1

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
t_wiggles
405 Views, 1 Reply

Export Request Failed Error reference: 1

Hi

I am trying to transfer my license from my old computer to my new one but keep getting export request failed Error reference 1 when I try to export my license usig the license transfer utility. I have sent information to autodesk and only had one response telling me that my license is not valid, but I bought it directl from autocad last year so definitely is. Its now been nearly a week and I havent had any help from autodesk!! I need to use my new laptop for my job so need it sorted as quickly as possible!

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
camilo.lemos
in reply to: t_wiggles

Hi @t_wiggles and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Any chance you bought your product with a Subscription contract included? If so, your product will have automatically been upgraded to the latest version and the serial number you had for last year's product will now be invalid. 

If you did purchase the product with a subscription contract, the download link for the latest version along with its corresponding serial number will be available to you in the Autodesk Subscription Center. Please, log in to the Subscription Center to retrieve your 2015 product and serial number or, if you wish to keep using the version you bought last year, you can also request a license to use a previous version of your product from the Subscription Center.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report