Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Request Failed Error reference: 1

13 REPLIES 13
SOLVED
Message 1 of 14
grom90
6138 Views, 13 Replies

Export Request Failed Error reference: 1

Dear,

2 colleagues have gotten a new pc. Now have we tried to export the license from the old pc's but we got the following error.

Product: AutoCAD LT 2012

Serial Number: ************

Product Key:   ******

Export Request Failed

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)

Click the "Try Again" link to resubmit the request.

Try again

Error reference:1

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
t_gaisf
in reply to: grom90

Hi,

Please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code of the destination PC (where you want to import) and confirm the registered company name or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 3 of 14
IanAnderson
in reply to: t_gaisf

cam you please help me I am having the same problem

Message 4 of 14
dan.wisner
in reply to: IanAnderson

I am having the same issue. Can anyone give me a hand?

Thanks

Dan

Message 5 of 14
ray.wong
in reply to: dan.wisner

Have you managed to resolve this?

Thanks

Message 6 of 14
dan.wisner
in reply to: ray.wong

Yes it was resolved took about 2 weeks.

Message 7 of 14
anymq
in reply to: dan.wisner

How Did you solve the problem? Can  you help me please

Message 8 of 14
philip.s
in reply to: anymq

One of the most common issues of the invalid serial number error is actually due to a license that has been upgraded to a newer version per a subscription contract that has since expired.

This would not prevent an existing activation form working properly, but any new activation and/or license transfer attempts with the old license would fail.

Just checked your account and that appears to be the case as the 2013 license was indeed upgraded to AutoCAD LT 2014. I'm going to send you a Private Message shortly with the relevant info and corresponding options.

Should anyone else encounter this same issue, please see the following article for how to locate your new license information.

How to find your serial number and product key in your Autodesk Account

If you wish to inquire about continuing use on the older license, please contact our License Assistance Team for direct activation support.

To find self-service solutions or reach us via Chat for Activation and Licensing Help:
Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

Here to help if additional clarification is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Message 9 of 14
gruporp
in reply to: philip.s

Can you help me ?, so with Autocad LT 2013 Spanish.

Message 10 of 14
philip.s
in reply to: gruporp

Hello!

Did you by chance take a look at my suggestions above, specifically:

One of the most common issues of the invalid serial number error is actually due to a license that has been upgraded to a newer version per a subscription contract that has since expired. Should anyone else encounter this same issue, please see the following article for how to locate your new license information.

How to find your serial number and product key in your Autodesk Account

If you wish to inquire about continuing use on the older license, please contact our License Assistance Team for direct activation support.

If you're unable to locate newer license info and/or need to validate your existing license, you can reach us via Chat or Email for Activation and Licensing Help via the following:
Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

Message 11 of 14
pcnpithelp
in reply to: philip.s

I have the same issues as all these other people, only when I go in to the site to check my licenses, they are as expected, i.e. they match the details I have recorded on our systems. Serial and key are exactly the same.

So as far as I can see the software is registered and activated using the correct serial and key, but yet I am not able to export the license as it says the s/n is not valid.

Message 12 of 14
jessica.t
in reply to: pcnpithelp

Hi @pcnpithelp and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

It sounds like you may need to have your license verfied by the Activation and Licensing team. It's possible that your serial number has been upgraded.

For licensing assistance, please contact the Activation and Registration team through our Contact Us page. Please be sure to select a sub-topic at the bottom of the page (the gray buttons) so that the contact options become visible.

Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 13 of 14
rancozamil2015
in reply to: jessica.t

hi

we have also same problem about exporting our AutoCAD design suite standard 2015 how can I solve it.

thanks

nino

Message 14 of 14

@rancozamil2015

Welcome to the community..

Are you using the License Transfer Utility to move your license from one machine to another?  If so you can just install and activate your license on the other machine and uninstall it from the existing machine.  Each company has a "magic" number of activation and when you reach the max activation limit you can either use the Autodesk Virtual Agent or the Activation/Chat line to resolve it.   So at this point I would just try to install/activate the software on the other machine unless you are trying to do something else with your license.   But at this point I'm only assuming your serial # for your product is still good.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report