Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception in acmgd.dll ARX Command - Unhandled Exception E0434F4D

24 REPLIES 24
SOLVED
Message 1 of 25
david.lau
35837 Views, 24 Replies

Exception in acmgd.dll ARX Command - Unhandled Exception E0434F4D

Using Windows 7 x64 and running AutoCAD 2010/2011, you will get the following error:

Unhandled Exception E0434F4D(e0434f4dh) at address 7c81EB33h

Please find the solution in the AutoCAD section:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2006/Exception-in-acmgd-dll-ARX-Command/td-p/1599600

Add "Read" and "Read and Execute" to the local group "Users" for the file:

"C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\CONFIG\machine.config"

David Lau
24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
SIA_Design
in reply to: natasha.l

I have windows 10 on my PC, I can’t uninstall net framework. I have all my permissions to send for all my folders. Everyone has full access. I believe it might be a graphics card issue. My computer is about seven years old.
Message 22 of 25
natasha.l
in reply to: SIA_Design

Hello @SIA_Design

This could be a graphics issue but it could also be a .Net Framework issue. 

1.Check the Operating System needed & the required updates by reviewing the system requirements for the software, Certified Graphics Card Drivers  by checking the manufacturer's website

2. Make sure you have an updated graphics card driver (Assign the correct Graphics Card)

3. As an optional step to get a complete clean removal of the .NET files, run the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool: 

.NET Framework Cleanup Tool User's Guide 

The tool will not remove versions of .NET that have been built into the Windows operating system (see What version of the .NET Framework is included in what version of the OS?). It will only affect what you see listed in Programs and Features for which you could uninstall yourself. On non-Windows XP systems, it may be necessary to right-click the EXE for the tool and choose "Run as administrator." If errors occur in the utility, run it again until no errors occur.

Keep us posted. 

Please “Accept As Solution” if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 23 of 25
natasha.l
in reply to: SIA_Design

Hello @SIA_Design

I wanted to check-in with you, I hope you were able to resolve the issue. 

Please “Accept As Solution” if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 24 of 25
SIA_Design
in reply to: natasha.l

No solution. I bought a new computer and no more error. 
Thanks. 
Message 25 of 25
hassancortex
in reply to: nathan

I spent a lot of time trying to find the solution to this - in fact, I removed all my Autodesk product installation without a solution, removed all .net /aspnet recommendations, registry keys and all.

What eventually worked for me ---

I copied all the content inside

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\CONFIG 

(ensured the machine.config file had full control permission for users)

And pasted the content inside

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Config

Clicked yes to overwrite all files.

Goodluck

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report