Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors wile trying to install Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium 2014

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
ElizabethSuzuki4841
453 Views, 3 Replies

Errors wile trying to install Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium 2014

While Installing Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium I encountered multiple errors.  I'm attaching images of everything.  What went wrong? How do I fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

There are 2 things that come to mind. 

1. Are you installing from a network location of from you local drive. If you deploy from you local drive try to extract te files to a folder in the root of your drive. Say for example "c:\autodesk". Maybe the depth of the file exeeds 250 characters and Windows explorer (32-bits) cannot find the file. 

2. Is your download 100% OK. Maybe the files were not completly downloaded and the install is corrupt.

We always download de zipped versions of the products and test the downloaded files and then extract and install..

Good Luck !!

Message 3 of 4

ElizabethSuzuki4841

Hello. Could be a bunch of things. Like ICT mentioned above, it could be a path length issue or a corrupt download, certainly.

It could also be some sort of e windows problem. I have seen incorrectly registered Windows Components cause grief like this. They can be difficult to fix and time-consuming. Keep this in the back of your head as it may be quickest for you to wipe the OS and start over. Some organizations can rebuild a machine in an hour- which is certainly quicker than spending days picking at the machine with no success. Just something to keep in the back of your head.

As a basic start I would do this:

-Uninstall NET

-Uninstall all C++ Microsoft Redistributables

-Only try to install one program at a time form the suite

-Turn off Antivirus

-Make sure you are an admin

-Delete any residual Autodesk folders that are in the Program Files folders

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 4 of 4

The real issue was that I had other programs running at the same time as instillation.  Stupid, I know.  But everything is fixed now.  Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report