Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error uninstalling AutoCAD 2008 LT

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
joewheato
837 Views, 3 Replies

Error uninstalling AutoCAD 2008 LT

Hi I have AutoCAD 2008 LT installed which has recently developed a problem where when I click the Icon or File Icons nothing happens!

I tried all the repair & reinstall options from the control panel but this did not resolve the problem.

I decided to completely uninstall and reinstall from the CD but it will not let me and comes up with the following error: 2372i20AD61A9E8251D23

Help please!! I'm stuck without CAD!

Thanks

Joe

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
emily.xu
in reply to: joewheato

Maybe something wrong with your .Net Framework 2.0. When run the layer Manager, toolbar or menu, etc. will need .Net Framework. If it not run correctly, you will met the problem, so I would suggest you to uninstall or repair .Net Framework 2.0 first, then AutoCAD,  when you install AutoCAD , .Net Framework will be installed also.

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 3 of 4
joewheato

It will not open at all to see if the layers or toolbar manager works....should i try reinstalling the .NET framework 2.0 from Microsoft?

Message 4 of 4
emily.xu

YES. If something wrong with .net framework, you will unable to use layers or toolbars, ect.  so you need to repair or uninstall-reinstall .net framework 2.0 from Microsoft websit.

Emily Xu
Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report