Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Sigmundwp
1749 Views, 5 Replies

Error: The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)

Hey!
Keep getting this error messenge: "The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)", when trying to activate the product serial number. need some help getting my product serial number for Revit educational.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Nirah.Aziz
in reply to: Sigmundwp

Hello Sigmund and welcome to the community!

Please drop me a private message (Click on my Nirah.Aziz profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) with the Serial Number, Company name (if registered to an organization) and Request Code.

I await your response. 🙂

Munirah Aziz

Message 3 of 6
Sigmundwp
in reply to: Nirah.Aziz

I have sent you a message.

Message 4 of 6
in reply to: Sigmundwp

Please help!!! I also have the same problem with Autocad 2014 student edition. I keep getting the error: The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1). I appreciate your help.

Message 5 of 6

hey !

We couldnt use our computer due to virus imcomputer so we had apply format to our computer system.After than l tried to install Autocad 2011 LT.Firstly everything was going on good.l put serial number and product number as beggining of installition.In the end l run Autocad 2011 LT, again when i wrote same number like before i put , gave us error...

What should i do now? Man Sad

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 6

Hi @tutunculerinsaat and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For direct activation and licensing assistance, please contact our License Assistance team by clicking on this link and then following the prompts:

Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

You will be able to contact the License Assistance Team either via Chat or e-mail.

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report