Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message - Trying to install Quatlity Takeof

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
168 Views, 1 Reply

Error message - Trying to install Quatlity Takeof

I am trying to install the a student licence of Quality takeoff and get an error message

"The licence is not valid.  The application will now close".

The application then closes, I have tried to uninstall product and remove all reference from registry but still get same error.  Can someone assist in helping me please.

David

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
brad_hurley
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

Please try building a new trusted storage.  Located the trusted storage file by going into c:\program data\flexnet folder. Rename all files beginging with adskflex by adding the .bak extension. After making these changes please try activating your product. If you still have problem please follow the activation process in th link.

Activating & Registering your Autodesk Software Online

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/installation-activation-licensing/activate-register/o...

* Please note that following the above steps will force the reactivation of all Autodesk product currently installed on your machine.

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

BHurley
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report