Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

danicad2013
Message 1 of 3 (969 Views)

error message in autocad 2013 instalation

969 Views, 2 Replies
02-12-2013 03:26 PM

hi friends, a have tried to install autocad 2013 without succes. always get me the same message " Installation finish.Some products not have been installed." in spanish: "instalacion finalizada. Algunos prductos no se han podido instalar". How i can solve this problem? I can´t found the solution. I spent three days.
I downloaded many versions including 64 bits version. Autocad is installing in windows 7 home premium. Can you help me?Thanks. 

janetzicht
Message 2 of 3 (935 Views)

Re: error message in autocad 2013 instalation

02-13-2013 02:20 PM in reply to: danicad2013

I had the same problem in not installing all the programs, I believe I had different softwares that weren't installed propertly but the Autodesk 2013 didn't install properly. I got some advice from tech support to uninstall the software from the computer and then create a separate user account and then install program in that new account after uninstalling from other account. Turn off the antivirus program off. I have been unsuccessful at uninstalling it from my computer. I have tried to unistall the two programs: Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2013  64-bit and Autodesk Sync(only two programs on my computer) but have been unsuccessful. The Autodesk 3ds does nothing when I click on Uninstall/Repair. The Autodesk Sync brings up "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor." I'm afraid that if I try to repair it will use up the 2nd installation leaving me with nothing. I'm afraid if I try to install before I uninstall from other account will not work. 

I have tried to reach Tech Support again but apparently Tech Support doesn't come with the purchase of the software installation, only when purchase a subscription do you get Tech Support. I don't understand how I was able to get Tech Support the first time, unless it wasn't Tech Support. I think that is rather stupid and greedy on Autodesk's part and not providing 24/7 Tech Support only Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm MST. 

Please let me know if you have any success in finding the solution because I need this software up and running in a week for school. 

Janet 

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 3 of 3 (902 Views)

Re: error message in autocad 2013 instalation

02-14-2013 08:24 AM in reply to: danicad2013

Post the installation log file found in your %TEMP% folder.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.