This has been popping up recently. But I have not yet discovered a fix yet for this. Could be a bug.
See if my response here helps you or not.
Hello. Find the answer how to fix it.
1. Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\System
2. Click "Advanced System Settings"
3. Go to "Advanced" tab, then click "Enviroment Variables"
4. The first section "User variables for <your user>" - click New...
5. Variable name - "MAYA_DISABLE_CIP | Variable value - 1
6. Click "Ok"
That's all. Everithing will work
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.
Upgrading to a 2015 product? Make sure to check these out 1st!