Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

// Error: line 1: Confirm Quit Save dialog box is hidden.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
adilet.askarbek
6567 Views, 5 Replies

// Error: line 1: Confirm Quit Save dialog box is hidden.

// Error: line 1: Confirm Quit Save dialog box is hidden. Program is not closed.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

This has been popping up recently. But I have not yet discovered a fix yet for this.  Could be a bug.

See if my response here helps you or not.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Hardware-OS/Maya-2014-bug-Can-t-close-main-program/m-p/43...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
Forzi
in reply to: adilet.askarbek

Hello. Find the answer how to fix it.

1. Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\System

2. Click "Advanced System Settings"

3. Go to "Advanced" tab, then click "Enviroment Variables"

4. The first section "User variables for <your user>" - click New...

5. Variable name - "MAYA_DISABLE_CIP | Variable value - 1

6. Click "Ok"

That's all. Everithing will work 🙂

Message 4 of 6
piipegarcia
in reply to: Forzi

Forzi
tanks,i had days with the problem. i am was going crazy
Message 5 of 6
benoit.chanal
in reply to: Forzi

It worked once but the problem repop and my variable is always set at 1

Message 6 of 6

Ran into the same issue for Maya 2022. Tried the above techniques along with restarting and shutting down the computer but the "// Error: line 1: Confirm Quit Save dialog box is hidden" message still popped up for me. I along with Creative Tech then assumed the problem was perhaps due to low disk space in one of my drives that stored Maya's system data. When I deleted some files and booted Maya, the error message was still there. I then removed Maya 2022's preferences folder (or just rename the prefs folder so that Maya doesn't recognize it anymore) , and booted Maya up again. The error message no longer pops up. It seems that in my case, the low disk space might have corrupted Maya's preferences folder.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report