Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error License Transfer Utility

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
658 Views, 6 Replies

Error License Transfer Utility

Hi I’m having trouble registering my License 3Ds Max 2012. Whenever I go to open the LTU does not open
(being as the image below).The screen is all white or partially black or there are two points that I can even select, but without any functionality...

Have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, but fails. I do not have video card, but the graphics settings of the program, did it work perfectly, with all commands, but the trial version (30 days).
My OS is Windows 32-bit Ultimate, Pentium Dual-Core CPU 2.69GHz - RAM: 2 GB.
Urgently need a solution because it is a program used in University and I have left and only 19 days..
Sincerely.
Anderson Rosa

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi andersonbeta:

You sent me a private message about this and I have responded to you. Please check your inbox. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 7
TravisNave

For more information on this known Autodesk Support Knowledge Base article, please follow this link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6404339&linkID=9240617

Additional discussion about this issue can be found here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Blank-Activation-Screen/td-p/2862508

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 7
bielskj

Hello Anderson,

I have sent you a private message also with information about your serial number.  Please let us know if we can be of further assitance.

Lucio.Bielski
Front Desk Representative

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Hi Arlin,

I'm responding to this post as I am currently having difficulty exporting my 3DS Max 2012 license, and wondering if you might be able to assist. The license export tool is telling me the export request failed, that my serial number is invalid.  Do you have any idea why this might be doing this?  I need to transfer from this PC because it is being sent out for service. Error message is copied below.  I have removed the serial number and activation key for obvious reasons.

Product: Autodesk 3ds Max 2012        

Export Request Failed

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)

Click the "Try Again" link to resubmit the request.

Try again

Error reference:1

Thanks for your time.

Message 6 of 7
TravisNave

This is most likely because your 2012 license was upgraded or auto-fulfilled under Subscription and has lapsed. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 7 of 7
philip.s
in reply to: TravisNave

Adding onto Travis's response, please either contact our License Assistance Team directly for license verification / to potentially receive the updated info, or send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report