Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error installing Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ack788
523 Views, 4 Replies

Error installing Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014

Please help me solve this problem in installing Autodesk 3ds Max Design on my Windows 8 computer. I've tried to install the program but each time the computer stops installing and a dialogue box pops out stating Error, Some filles did not install.

I've attached the details of the Error 1060 and Error 6 to this message. How can I do the installation to fix the error?

Thanks.

Eben

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: ack788

Have you had any Autodesk software previously installed on that PC? and Did you download the software or are you using the USB?

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 5
angfr888

Same issue different Dialogue box.  Mine baically says that there is a problem on theAutodesk side. Trying to contact tech support now.

Message 4 of 5
ack788

I haven't installed any Autodesk 3ds Max Design on my computer and I didn't atempt to install the program from any USB.

I was trying to install by downloading it from the freedownload feature for students in college/university as a student from the Autodesk website.

I signed in with my Autodesk ID and password and was provided a key and serial number through my email and that's what I used.

Please how can I solve this installation problem? Thanks.

Eben

Message 5 of 5
jessica.t

Hi Ebenezer!

From reading your installation log I found Error 1603. Will you take a look at this solution from our Up and Ready Blog to see if it resolves your issue?

Please "Accept as a Solution" if this post resolves your issue so that others with this same question can more easily find an answer.

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report