Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
ljopalinski
377 Views, 3 Replies

Error Instalation

Hi there guys

I just purchased 3D s max on a monthly subscription. I tried to install it twice and it keeps coming back   wit hthe same message.  Instalation failed.

Can you help Please 

Thank you 

Lukasz

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: ljopalinski

Hello and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Apologies for the installation trouble but we'll get you up and running! Could you please post a copy of your installation log file so we can take a closer look at the failure?

Also, if you could please provide your computer hardware specifications as well as your download / installation method it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: ljopalinski

Absolutely.  Can you post your installation log from the failure screen?  That will help determine the problem.

Edit:  ^ Looks like Jess just beat me to it!  🙂

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
david.lau
in reply to: TravisNave

Can you try a browser download of the software using the Virtual Agent (Step #3) here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/01/quick-start-downloads.html

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report