Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error en la instalacion de Revit 2014

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
JaviPamplona
386 Views, 5 Replies

Error en la instalacion de Revit 2014

Hola:

He tratado de instalar el REVIT 2014 varias veces y al concluir el proceso me indica que uno o varios problemas han ocurrido y que no se ha instaldo de forma correcta el REVIT 2014. De tal modo que a pesar de aparecer elelmentos en la carpeta no puedo ejecutar ninguno para comenzar a usarlo.

Adjunto una nota de texto en el que aparecen, entiendo, los errores por los cuales no se ha instalado el Revit 2014.

Gracias, espero sus respuestas.

Atentamente,

Javier

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ukdxb012
in reply to: JaviPamplona

Turn off the windows UAC (user account control), restart the machine and run the installer by right clicking it and run as administrator.

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 6
kavehslt
in reply to: ukdxb012

this is my problem too. when i inestall it when it extracting it take an erorr message that says :: some are your files are corrupt. then it stops working. how can i repaire them??
Message 4 of 6
dembkod
in reply to: kavehslt

kavehslt

Hello. You can run a reinstall through the Control Panel. If this fails, I would downlado a clean copy of the Program and use that download.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 5 of 6
kavehslt
in reply to: dembkod

thank u dear
Message 6 of 6
JaviPamplona
in reply to: dembkod

Hi,

I try everything, but when the install process takes the process 6 appear a window that says "prearing revit content" and the process does not continue anymore.

Excuse me about my english.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report