Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during inventor 2010 download

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
hyland.47
300 Views, 4 Replies

Error during inventor 2010 download

Each time i download the Inventor 2010 version I get the same error. Any advice?

error.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: hyland.47

Problems downloading the Autodesk software and/or CRC errors may be avoided by using another web browser, or using the alternate browser download method.

For more detailed information on this process, please see the following blog post tip here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
ANTHONYHARRIS
in reply to: hyland.47

Have you got the link to download inventor 2010

Message 4 of 5
mdavis22569
in reply to: ANTHONYHARRIS

@ANTHONYHARRIS

Any 2014 and older isn't available online for download anymore ...

You'd have to request it from here (if you have a valid license)

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support/websupport/finding-download

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 5 of 5

@ANTHONYHARRIS

In addition to @mdavis22569 information..

Autodesk only maintains the current released product year (2018) and 3 legacy versions (2015-2017).  Legacy versions that are older than this guideline are considered obsoleted and no longer supported by Autodesk and thus there's no "live" download for these releases.  Please see this article for additional information.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report