Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

sigdelbivek
Message 1 of 3 (2,974 Views)

Error during installation

2974 Views, 2 Replies
10-29-2013 02:45 AM

Hi, i downloaded an iso file of autodesk revit achitecture 2014 and mounted it on I: . And when i try to installl it. It says, " The media does not contain content and will be downloaded during installation." and after sometime it again says, " Please insert the disc: Revit Architure 2013", I'm not getting it please help. Thankyou1.PNG2.png3.PNG4.PNG

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 3 (2,957 Views)

Re: Error during installation

10-29-2013 11:58 AM in reply to: sigdelbivek

Welcome to the community.  I don't understand why you would download an ISO of this program.  You should download it from your Subscription center or from Matt, the virtual agent.  You can even download a trial.

If the ISO is valid and legal, have you tried simply ripping it to DVD?

Product Support
dembkod
Message 3 of 3 (2,954 Views)

Re: Error during installation

10-29-2013 12:10 PM in reply to: sigdelbivek

sigdelbivek,

Hello. This looks to be either a download or a pathing problem possibly. Downloading and mounting an ISO is not a standard way for us to install things. I would either copy the files form the mounted ISO to a regular drive location, or download the software again from our site and try that download.

1. Go to http://www.autodesk.com
  2. At the bottom of the page, beneath "Help and Support" click "Customer Service"
  3. Click the "Ask" button for the "Virtual Agent"
  4. Once the Virtual Agent opens, click "Downloading and Installation"
  5. Click "Software Download links"
  6. Click "I need to redownload my product"
  7. Select the appropriate product and download

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.