Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error AdapplicationFrame.dll

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
JustinCase1
7867 Views, 7 Replies

Error AdapplicationFrame.dll

Installed Autocad 2012 and when starting I get this error message.

Fatal error Unhandled Delayload: AdapplicationFrame.dll

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: JustinCase1

Welcome to the Autodesk peer support forum!

As for your error, I would suspect it is caused by a problem in your .NET Framework subsystem.  You might try reinstalling the latest version of .NET Framework.  Keep in mind that 2012 is not compatible with Windows 8, so hopefully you are on a supported system.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 8
JustinCase1

Thank you but installed the latest .Net software 2 weeks ago.

Message 4 of 8
TravisNave

It is possible that it needs reinstalled. 

.NET Framework issues can be resolved using the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool. More information about this tool can be found at my discussion thread here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/NET-Framework-Cleanup-Tool-for-Unhandled-Except...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 8
JustinCase1
in reply to: TravisNave

Ran your removal tool and reinstalled .net same results, Di I have to uninstall and reinstall autocad?

Message 6 of 8
TravisNave

You need to reinstall .NET Framework.  You should download and install the full redistributable from Microsoft's website.  Then you *might* have to do a repair install of AutoCAD. 

Autodesk Forums:
Message 7 of 8
JustinCase1
in reply to: TravisNave

Opps should have put this in there: I did reinstall the .net so will try the repair install

Message 8 of 8
JustinCase1

ok removed and reinstalled .net and reloaded autocad. System still gives same error.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report