Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -5.412.0 @ Error -4.132.0

26 REPLIES 26
Message 1 of 27
alextong
17880 Views, 26 Replies

Error -5.412.0 @ Error -4.132.0

My client facing Error -4.132.0 when open the AutoCAD Inventor 2010 (network version) &
Error -5.412.0 when open AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (network version). Only this PC got these error while others work fine.
They have 5 seats of Inventor 2010 network licenses.
Instead in lmtools not showing anyone use the licenses when these two error appear...

*Refer image file attach

Kindly advise,
26 REPLIES 26
Message 21 of 27
TravisNave
in reply to: jfields

-4 Means that you are out of licenses for that particular product.  Check the status enquiry of your network license manager and see who has the license checked out.  Have them close the program and return it.  If it is borrowed it will say (linger) beside the usage.  Return the borrowed license. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 22 of 27
sdewitt
in reply to: alextong

Are any of these users pulling a licenses accross a WAN?

Message 23 of 27
jfields
in reply to: TravisNave

TravisNave,

Thanks for the response to the error code. The issue was that the license was checked back in however the license manager did not recognize that. After repeated checking the license in and out of the license from the last machine that had borrowed it,  the LM finally recognized it as being returned. At the time of the error code the LM was not up to date and compatible with the version of the software in use. The LM was updated and the debug file regenerated. This solved the problem, eliminated the error code and once again all is well. Your time and response to our issue is greatly appreciated.

Respectfully submitted,

JFields

Message 24 of 27
wilmer

el error Error [-4.132.0] se genera por el bloqueo del firewall o el antivirus

para solucionar esto liberar el puerto 2080 y los puertos 27001-27009  asi como crear una excepcion al

ejecutable LMGRD.EXE

Message 25 of 27
joguma

Excelente, mil gracias por tu ayuda, funcionó muy bien

Excelent, thanks a lot for your help, this work very good

Message 26 of 27
systemcare

My client facing Error [-5.412.0 ]when open AutoCAD 2010 & AutoCAD Architecture 2010 (US Metric) (network version). Only this PC got these error while others work fine.
They have 15 seats of AutoCAD 2010 network licenses.
Instead in lmtools not showing anyone use the licenses when these one error appear...

Tags (1)
Message 27 of 27
TravisNave
in reply to: systemcare

-5 means that the client cannot find that license on the NLM server.  That typically means one of a few things are happening:  A) The installed application is somehow different than the other PCs and doesn't match the suite installed elsewhere and on the NLM server.  2) The client is pointed to another NLM service that is running elsewhere on the network.  D) The license manager is out of licenses and the cascade cannot move to another suite. 

Check the debug.log file to make sure that the client is making a connection and getting denied.  You should verify the LICPATH.LIC on the client and/or make an ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE system environment variable entry on the client as well. Make sure the status enquriy shows licenses are available and that the client has the correct software (and version release) installed.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report