Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 24
mecanicoNorte
3091 Views, 23 Replies

Error [-4,132,0]

hello

Well I am working with inventor 2010 an my computer´s software is windows 7 64 bits.

The problems is tha when I try to start working with Inventor, sometimes is impossilbe to start, because The inventor show me an error, that I enclose, and is impossible to start, even i must restart the computer but is the same, the same error happens.

The questions is that some partner have install this software in the computer and works properly

I would like to know the reason to reapair it.

Many thanks for your help

MecanicoNorte

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
TravisNave
in reply to: mohan_s

Glad you were able to come to a resolution.  To best answer your questions briefly:

1.  This sometimes happens if a different user logs in or if a license was borrowed from a different network card or docking station that is no longer connected.  Borrowing is dictated by both username and network interface. 

2.  The Status Enquiry will show you how many licenses are in use and which are borrowed.  The indicator for borrowing is listed as (LINGER) beside the used license.  The number is the amount of seconds borrowed. 

3.  If the license manager is reset or loses track of borrowing, the borrowed license cannot be returned.  This is also true if a connection cannot be properly made to the license manager.

4.  Your best bet is to look into an Options file.  You can see my link below in my signature line about this for more information on additional license control, including borrowing restrictions.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 22 of 24

PLS HELP ME DEAR AUTOCADE 2013 IS NOT OPEN.

A VALID LICENCE COULD NOT BE OBATAINED BY THE NETWOTK LICENCE MANAGER. ERROR [-4.132.0]

REGARDS DEV...

Message 23 of 24
DarrenP
in reply to: devpanchal54

please read the whole thread

there are some suggestions of what the problem could be

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 24 of 24
TravisNave
in reply to: devpanchal54

Darren is right.  Please review the entire thread.

The bottom line on -4 is very simple because it ensures that the following are true:

1.  You made a valid connection to the license manager

2.  Your product is listed in the license manager

Thus -4 simply is letting you know that you are out of licenses.  Someone else has the licenses tied up.  You can do a status enquiry from LMTOOLS and it will tell you what user and what machine the licenses are being used on.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report