Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error-1722 while installing revit structure 2013

22 REPLIES 22
Message 1 of 23
paresh6203
2034 Views, 22 Replies

error-1722 while installing revit structure 2013

i am trying to install revit structure 2013 on my win7 x64...error comes while installatin ( error -1722 ) ...pls someone help

22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
DannyHubbard
in reply to: paresh6203

The only other thing I would think to try is to again remove Revit using the Microsoft Fix It utility then reinstall following the steps from the following document.

http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS75218

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 22 of 23

I had exactelly the same problem with autodesk robot structural analysis 2013. The only solution that I have found after two weeks of test is to reinstall windows. After every thing has working well. Perhaps a windows repair with CD is possible, or with the sauvergard initial CD of your computer.

Unfortunetly it's a lot of work to reinstall all yours softwares.

If somebody has a better solution it will be great

Pierre Finiels

Message 23 of 23
paresh6203
in reply to: DannyHubbard

no danny that didn't work for me...thanks for giving me yr valuable time...now  i have give up.....

and thanks pierreFINELS6147 for that solution....but i dont want to reinstall windows..as u said its lot of work to istall other program.....but thanks  🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report