Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1603 AutoCAD unattend

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
fu2y
463 Views, 3 Replies

Error 1603 AutoCAD unattend

Hello,

i am trying to install AutoCAD 2011 via the silent Installation and getting following error:

InstallFARO LS 1.1.406.58                  Succeeded

InstallAutodesk Material Library 2011  Succeeded

InstallAutodesk Material Library 2011 Base Image librarySucceeded

InstallAutoCAD 2011Failed Installation aborted, Result=1603

The weird thing is, that I ran the unattended installations with admin privileges. I also restarted the Computer several times and turned off virus protection. If I try to install AutoCad manually without any install.ini, it just works fine...

Does anyone have a clue ? 8.)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
hashim.mundol
in reply to: fu2y

Not sure what command lines are used for silent install. documentation has all the silent install parameters

if you can post the Autocad 2011 install.log it might give more information on the error.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
fu2y
in reply to: hashim.mundol

Hey thanks for your reply.

This morning I found a solution for the problem. Instead of choosing the standart installation in the deployment, I choosed the advantaged Installation. I selected all the components similar to the the standart installation. And now it works 8.)

Don´t know what was the fault but know I am happy Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 4
shruthi_sreenivasan
in reply to: fu2y

what command line did u actually use for it?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report