Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 15.570.0 - A valid licence could not obtained - HOW TO FIX

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
smvitm
862 Views, 1 Reply

Error 15.570.0 - A valid licence could not obtained - HOW TO FIX

We have purchased Autocad Education Master Suite 2013 - 125 users.

I have installed LMTools by Flexera in Server (Win 2008 R2). Later I have installed Autocad 2013 in client PC (Win 7).

Now while opening the autocad 2013 in client pc i getting the error 15.570.0 - A valid licence could not obtained.

Please anyone can u help me to solve this problem.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: smvitm

Welcome to the community.

Assuming that your license manager is actually running and you have verified licenses are available with the Server Status tab, then the problem is almost certainly an IPv6 and/or firewall issue.

You need to make sure exceptions are set for ports 27000, 2080, and preferably all 4 .exe files of the FlexLM. 

For more information about Network License Manager connectivity issues and IPv6, please see my discussion post here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Network-License-Error-1-5-15-and-IPv6/td-p/2982...

I assure you, this one can be fixed.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report