Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
juachig1
1534 Views, 5 Replies

ERROR 15.10.10061

Hello,

I recently downloaded the Autodesk Simulation CFD 2013 for Windows 64-bit student version. I succesfully installed it, but when I try to run the software for the first time, an error message appears this picture:

error -15.10.10061.png

And then when I press "Close", appears:

How could I fix it? I am hopeless...

HELP!!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: juachig1

Where is your Autodesk Network License Manager installed?  If it is installed on the same machine, then it is likely an IPv6 issue.  If it is on a server, check PING connectivity and make sure the firewall is not blocking ports 27000 and 2080.  Also, make sure the license manager service is running and licenses are available.  If you have a stand-alone licensed product, then you need to reinstall as stand-alone.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
juachig1
in reply to: TravisNave

I think that my trouble is solved...

As your reply is concerned, I checked every item and it was not the issue. I saw this post and I realized that I didn't pick the "Stand-alone" option:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Simulation-CFD/How-to-get-license-file-from-registration-it-i...

But I have another question...

I am a student in which university we can obtain licence for every Autodesk program, but when I installed the Simulation CFD 2013 (Stand-alone) I recieved a new message-picture:

Trial.png

How could I activate my Autodesk Simulation CFD license? Before my 30 days free trial?

Thanks

Message 4 of 6
TravisNave

Click the Activate button.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
juachig1

But if I "Activate", which license will I obtain??

I don't want the free trial license. I want the student license which gives me more than 30 days...

Sorry Man Sad

Message 6 of 6
TravisNave

Activate it with your student serial number.

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report