Hello, I recently installed the network license server on FlexLM. At the 4 machines with Windows 7 x64 I successfully activated, but with 2 computers I have a problem. I get an error 15.10.10061. I've already turned off the firewall, turn off IPv6 but that does not help. I have 6 pieces of license. Please help. thank you
Assuming the license manager is up and running properly, please perform a Telnet session from client to the license server port 2080 to determine client-to-server connectivity is good.
- Go to command prompt (eg. C:\)
- Type ìtelnet servername 2080î (without quotes and servername is the License Server name)
- Hit <Enter>
- If you get a blank screen, it means the connection to License Server is good
- But if you encounter error messages, it means the connection to License Server Port 2080 is blocked, probably by Firewall. Please contact IT officers to open and allow connection to Port 2080.
If Port connection is good, please do the following.
A) Remove the following:
1. The licpath.lic file typically residing in the product folder (eg. C:\Pragram Files\AutoCAD 2013).
2. The Registry Key string "ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE" from "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FLEXlm License Manager"
Re-start product and see if issue persisted.
This is most commonly an IPv6 issue. You can verify with PING on the server hostname. For more information about Network License Manager connectivity issues and IPv6, please see my discussion post here:
You can test the ports quicker with Internet Explorer.
You should get a jargon response. If you get an error, then the ports are blocked.
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.