Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 1335. the cabinet file 'max2.cab' required

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
oshahrukho
11036 Views, 3 Replies

error 1335. the cabinet file 'max2.cab' required

hey,

i am installing 3ds max entertainment suit premium 2012 after the autocad architecture 2012 installation so every time 3ds max entertainment suit premium 2012 giving "error 1335. the cabinet file 'max2.cab' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used." this error. instead i first time install it before autocad so it was fine but autocad giving error. i again downloaded max2.cab file but still this error, i removed all files except autocad but still this error. i tried to use different user account for installation but still this error.i am using windows 7 64 bit.and i aattached an error image.

Please help me about this issue because i need both softwares at a time.

Thanks,

Shahrukh Nawaz,

Architectural, Interior & 3D Designer

SNK's

Karachi, Pakistan

Designer
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
hashim.mundol
in reply to: oshahrukho

installation source is corrupt. please contact your reseller for a replacement media

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
oshahrukho
in reply to: hashim.mundol

i think u didnt read my msg properly. i told u that if i installed max first than autocad it will installed, means both softwares have problems that they are not installing at a same machine if 1 installed.please check this at ur system and let me know please.

awaiting for your soon reply

regards,

Shahrukh Nawaz

Designer
Message 4 of 4
hashim.mundol
in reply to: oshahrukho

These products are part of Suite and we don't have issues installing both on a machine

sorry for not getting the question correctly. 

please try to install the software in diagnostics mode as described here

http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS75218

If the issue persisits, please post the all the log files from the %temp% folder (start->run/search->type %temp% ->Enter) as a zip file.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report