Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR 1321 ON AUTODESK SKETCHBOOK PRO 2015

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
nemobingo
1373 Views, 4 Replies

ERROR 1321 ON AUTODESK SKETCHBOOK PRO 2015

ERROR 1321 AND ERROR 110

I wanted install autodesk sketchbook pro 2015. BUT during the installation appeared this:

123.png

I don't now what to do and i ignore it .

But when installation ends and get time to activation window like this appeared  :

222.png

I tried install sketchbook pro 2015 on another computer with 32-bit and there it works fine.ON ANOTHER COMPUTER I HAD NO AUTODESK PRODUCTS ,DIFFERENT IS  MY COMPUTER .

I don't what to do .Please help me determine problem and fix it.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jessica.t
in reply to: nemobingo

Hello and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Error 1321 often occurs during installation due to user permissions issues. Upon installation be sure to make sure of the following:

• You are running your machine as the administator
  • Turn off your personal firewall or VPN, if you use one.
  • Disable UAC

Please let me know how it goes. If the problem persists please review @TravisNave's solution on how to decipher your installation log file. Please also attach a copy of the log file to your response. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 5
sean.mcinnes

Have you tried to install the 64bit version. I seem to recall having a similar issue before with a different product and if I remember correctly installing the 64bit version was successful.

Worth a try?

Sean

Message 4 of 5
nemobingo
in reply to: jessica.t

i sole error 1321 but what do with error 110 ?
Message 5 of 5
jessica.t

Hi @nemobingo!

Try this Autodesk Solution which suggests that you backup your files and then remove these adsk*.data files:

On Vista, Windows 7 or 8
C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data
C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data.?backup

Note that you will need to re-activate after completing the steps above. See the solution for further details. Let us know how it goes!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report