Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10
ekbrand
2750 Views, 9 Replies

Error 110 issues

I got problems with activating my student licence,

ive tried to reinstall, redownload several times.

Same happens to all software i've tried.

This is what it looks like

what to do?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
aaronhai
in reply to: ekbrand

Hi ekbrand,

Welcome to Autodesk Discussion Group.

Please delete the adsk*.data file to force a re-activation but please note that this will force re-activation for all Autodesk product currently installed in your machine.

To force activation, please backup and remove these adsk*.data files:

On Vista, Windows 7 or 8
C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data
C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data.?backup

On Windows XP

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data.backup

Thank you.

Aaron Hai
Message 3 of 10
frederic.bernabo

Hi ekbrand,

Welcome to Autodesk Discussion Group.

Are you getting this error on Mavericks OSX 10.9?

If so please be informed that Alias is not compatible with Mavericks today and we are working on it.

Some useful information can also be found here

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/10/mac-os-mavericks-109-released-autodesk-products.h...

Frederic

Frédéric Bernabo
Message 4 of 10

Hi Fredrick is there another way than
http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/10/mac-os-mavericks-109-released-autodesk-products.h... ?

it is very complicated and long process.
Message 5 of 10
ekbrand

thank you guys for the response,

though, i've not installed macericks yet... so yeah, that should not be the case?

the thing is, Alias and SketchBook runs perfect with the trialversion, but as soon as i try to activate, the error 110 just pops up.

i have no clue what to do.

Message 6 of 10
grace.liu

Hi ekbrand,

Welcome to the community!

If you have the issue about product activation, please send me a personal message (Click on grace.liu profile name and then send this user a private message) with your serial number, request code and your registration details. I will try to help you activate the product manually.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 7 of 10
areichel

Any ETA when the Mavericks compatibility issue will be resolved?  Trying to authorize my copy of Maya 2014.

Thanks!

Message 8 of 10
dpotter4

Awaiting a fix here as well.  Alias works great until you try to activate it.  Also some 3d mouse support for the osx version would be great.

Message 9 of 10
coole

Dont't lose youre time.I tryed to find solutin whole day but,this peace of crap dont work.reinstaled abuut 100 times Don't lose youre time.Crap of program
Message 10 of 10
jessica.t
in reply to: coole

Hi @coole and welcome to the community,

If you're experiencing any installation or licensing issues we would be happy to assist. If you could please reply to my post with the full details of the problem I would be happy to start troubleshooting.

I hope to hear from you. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report