Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 1067: Cannot start services

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jeffgo888
3565 Views, 2 Replies

error 1067: Cannot start services

Hi All,

I have seen some of the replies here for above error but it does not work for me.

So I am using FME start/stop server....and its giving me above error.

I looked at log file and it says:  cannot find C:\FlexLM\license.dat

which is confusing...since i used LMTOOLS to point the "safe.lic" to another location...

any ideas why its looking at above location?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: jeffgo888

Make sure you have configured your LMTOOLS properly.

For a Quick-Start Guide on configuring the Autodesk License Manager, please see my post for further information:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Quick-Start-Guide-for-Configuring-LMTOOLS/m-p/3...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
dembkod
in reply to: jeffgo888

jeffgo888,

Hello. You likely have an older process that is still running on your machine with old licensing. If you are pointing to a DAT file, it is another product’s licensing or perhaps a really old Autodesk license.  Also, I do not understand when FME is. We use LMTOOLS for our licenses. If you do not have LMTOOLS installed, you need it.

You may just need to delete an older service.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report