Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 10 with trying to reactivate stuedent version of Maya 2014

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
459 Views, 5 Replies

Error 10 with trying to reactivate stuedent version of Maya 2014

I keep getting this error. I have contacted tech support and they went through a whole series of troubleshooting made them conclude that is was my firewall keeping me from activating. That didn't work and I really need more than one head on this issue.

I have already activated this product in the past, maybe 5 months ago. When I bought the subscriptuion model for work purposes it converted this 2014 student version to a liscensed version. Not what I wanted to do either, but I dealt with it. My intention was to have 2014 as educational and 2015 for liscensed work.

I stopped getting work and didn't need a liscensed version of Maya anymore. But I wanted to keep using it for educational purposes.

So somehow. I reached my activation limits and cannot go back to 2014. Which is what I want to do. Use 2014 for educational purposes.

I also get this error when I input all the orginal serial, request, and activation numbers when trying to start up 2014.

"Registration-Activation Error (0015.111)"

I just don't understand how I used up my two activation seats. Did the liscensed version of 2014 count as the second activation for my main PC?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For whichever license your want to activate please manually generate a request code. Then please reply to your case with the request code so that the representative can create an activation code for you.

If you're still having trouble, please try re-downloading your software using the Virtual Agent and activating again.

If you have any other questions please let us know. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

Thanks for the reply.

But to be sure. What is the best method to get a representative to create a activation code for me?

Message 4 of 6
jessica.t

The representative needs the request code to generate the activation code. Once you send that through your case the activation code can be created and the representative will send it to you and then you will manually activate.

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

The new activation code worked perfectly.

Thank you so much.

Message 6 of 6
jessica.t

Wonderful! You're very welcome Smiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report