Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 0xc000007b when I running 3ds max 2014

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
jv13
13196 Views, 7 Replies

Error 0xc000007b when I running 3ds max 2014

Hello,

I have installed the trial version of 3ds max 2014 and when I trying to running it, I have an error message => 0xc000007b.

Only 3ds max 2014 are concerned by this problem. Others programs run without problems.

Virus scan => done

Registery check => done

Google => done ^^

Windows 7 professionnal 64 bits

All drivers are up to date.

Thank you very much for your help.

Have a nice day !

PS : Sorry for my english, I'm french (I know that doesn't excuse anything... ^^)

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
aaronhai
in reply to: jv13

Hi jv13,

Welcome to Autodesk Discussion Group.

Please perform a clean re-installation of the product and see if that works for you.

Thank you.

Aaron Hai
Message 3 of 8
jv13
in reply to: aaronhai

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I have re-installed 3ds max 2013 but this problem persists 😞

Have a nice day !

Message 4 of 8
TravisNave

This problem almost always requires DLL replacement of either Visual C++ or DirectX.

For example, please follow the instructions found at the bottom of page 3 on this thread:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Error-0xc000007b-while-starting-AutoCad-2013/td...

There are a lot of searchable fixes for this error, should this one not pan out. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 8
dembkod

jv13 ,

Hello. Fatal errors are usually caused by a few different things. First, installation corruption. Usually a clean uninstall will take care of this. Past this, a graphics card incompatibility or a driver conflict can cause this issue as well.

Update your graphics card, not through Windows Update. Go to the manufacturer or your graphics card and download the latest few drivers and test them to see if any of them let the program run.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 6 of 8
jv13

Hello,

I have re-installed 3ds max 2014 three times, and the error persists again. I have tried to use Dependency Walker and it displays this :

http://nsa35.casimages.com/img/2013/09/06/130906024713149389.png

http://nsa35.casimages.com/img/2013/09/06/130906024711684656.png

What should I do ?

Thank you very much and have a nice day !

Message 7 of 8
dembkod

jv13,

Hello. I would make a copy of your Setup.ini file and then edit the original setup.ini. Replace all instances of PREREQUISITES with # PREREQUISITES and save the file. Now try to install. This will avoid trying to install the prerequisites. If you are having an issue there it may avoid it.

You can always manually install the reqs from the 3rd party folder in the installer.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 8 of 8
dehjau
in reply to: TravisNave

Galera, resolvi o problema na inicialização do 3ds max 2015, removendo todas as versões do Visual C + + do windows, passei o ccleaner e adicionei o mfc110u.dll no system32

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report