Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 0.0.0 - Other Fixes Not Working?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
emersoncollege
2416 Views, 2 Replies

Error 0.0.0 - Other Fixes Not Working?

I too am getting the Error 0.0.0 with AutoCAD 2013- "A valid network license cannot be obtained for the network license manager" - but with a twist: if I launch the program again, mere SECONDS after it fails the first time, it pulls a license from the server no problem and launches just fine.

I've run through the other troubleshooting steps on this site:

- The time/date all sync up

- I've deleted the CascadeInfo.cas file

- I've tried running it as the local admin

- The license and license server are valid and running just fine, as evidenced by the program's ability to license itself on the second go. I can see the licenses go in and out of use in the logs, but nothing about a failed connection.

I'm working with Windows 7 64-bit machines and a Windows 2003 license server VM - the same server we've been using since AutoCAD 2010. Windows does not treat this as a standard error, so nothing comes up in the Event Viewer logs about specifically how the license network connection failed.

I'm at a bit of a loss here. Why the delay? How can I get the program to successfully license the first time?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: emersoncollege

try adding the FLEXLM_TIMEOUT enviroment variable: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=7574782&linkID=9240617

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3

Thank you! You're a lifesaver.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report