Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

emersoncollege
Message 1 of 3 (1,796 Views)
Accepted Solution

Error 0.0.0 - Other Fixes Not Working?

1796 Views, 2 Replies
08-15-2012 09:22 AM

I too am getting the Error 0.0.0 with AutoCAD 2013- "A valid network license cannot be obtained for the network license manager" - but with a twist: if I launch the program again, mere SECONDS after it fails the first time, it pulls a license from the server no problem and launches just fine.

I've run through the other troubleshooting steps on this site:

- The time/date all sync up

- I've deleted the CascadeInfo.cas file

- I've tried running it as the local admin

- The license and license server are valid and running just fine, as evidenced by the program's ability to license itself on the second go. I can see the licenses go in and out of use in the logs, but nothing about a failed connection.

I'm working with Windows 7 64-bit machines and a Windows 2003 license server VM - the same server we've been using since AutoCAD 2010. Windows does not treat this as a standard error, so nothing comes up in the Event Viewer logs about specifically how the license network connection failed.

I'm at a bit of a loss here. Why the delay? How can I get the program to successfully license the first time?

*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 2 of 3 (1,793 Views)

Re: Error 0.0.0 - Other Fixes Not Working?

08-15-2012 09:26 AM in reply to: emersoncollege
emersoncollege
Message 3 of 3 (1,787 Views)

Re: Error 0.0.0 - Other Fixes Not Working?

08-15-2012 10:06 AM in reply to: emersoncollege

Thank you! You're a lifesaver.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!