Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter Product Request Code - help trying to get it.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
bmateriale
930 Views, 5 Replies

Enter Product Request Code - help trying to get it.

Hello,

Is the product code the same a product request code?  if it is , when I input the number it gives me an error of:

"Please enter request code to activate your product

Enter Product Request Code

The request code you entered is not valid. Try again (Error 3)

The request code is generated by the product when you register/activate your product. To access the request code, start the product. On the Registration-Activation page, click Activate. The request code is displayed at the top of the page".

I'm looking fo the activation page on the flash drive that was sent to me, I see a bunch files , do not see the activation page?

What file do I open?

THere are many files.

I purchased the autodesk design suite ultimate. I just want AutoCAD.

Please advise on what I am suppose to do. I have a project  coming up next week. Need to start working on AutoCAD

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi bmateriale,

Request Code is a 32 digit alpha numeric code. You can generate one via this link

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 6

thank you but i am very confused. Do I get the request code when I put in the flash drive on my laptop?  I opened up the flash drive that was sent from AutoDesk  all I see  is a bunch of files.. Not Activation file?  I receive a product code & serial number from Autodesk

Message 4 of 6

Hi bmateriale,

By any chance, have you already installed the software to your machine? If you haven't done so, you should be seeing the .exe file in the USB for installation.

Once installed, follow the steps on the link I gave previously to generate the Request Code. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 5 of 6

Good morning,

I doubtI i installed.  Files I see is:

ADSULT

CER

Content

en-us

EULA

MSI

NLSDL

Set

Setup Res

x64

x86

Please help me.

Message 6 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: bmateriale

Hi Betty!

The installer will initiate when you open the Setup.exe located on your flash drive.

With that being said, I would assume that you already have the software installed, seeing as how this would of had to have happened in order for the afore mentioned activation process to happen. The activation page / file is not located on the flash drive, but occurs as a result of the installation / opening the program.

When you click on your start / windows button -> All Programs, do you  an Autodesk folder with the Design Suite in it?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report