Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email verification email problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
alowndes94
842 Views, 3 Replies

Email verification email problem

I have recently attempted to register an account fully so that I can download Maya student edition but i have not recieved an activation code yet.

I have attempted several times but no success, please help me activate my account.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: alowndes94

Hi alowndes94 and welcome to the forums!

I wasn't able to find an Education Community account registered with the email address you are using here on the forums. Did you manage to fully register your account? Or perhaps you used a different e-mail address?

If you encountered an error during the registration process, please let me know what the error was.

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 4
jched
in reply to: alowndes94

I purchased the Autodesk Entgertainment Creation Suite Ult. 2013 AMER Student Version. I entered the eligibility verification information and received confirmation that my eligibility was verified.  

I also saw the Receive Serial Number

The Serial Number(s) for your product have been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam filter settings and / or your junk email folder.

But, I never received the Serial Number for my product at my student E-mail Address.

When I checked my status, I see the same Eligibility Verification Notification but still no E-mail with the Serial Number.  

How do I get the serial number if I have confirmation of my eligibility but have not received an e-mail with the serial number?

Message 4 of 4
dmh21245
in reply to: camilo.lemos

My E mail is dmh21245@email,vccs,edu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report