Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Educational version Maya 2014 installer stuck

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rs_voetballer
471 Views, 1 Reply

Educational version Maya 2014 installer stuck

Hi,

I've been using the 2013 3ds Max version for school for about half a year now, and I decided to give Maya a try.

So, I've been trying to install the 2014 version of Maya now, but I haven't managed to get it to succeed.

When using 'Install now', I can fill in the serial key, etc, and start the installation, but when starting, it goes on for a while, but then, it gets stuck. The bar at the left-bottom remains empty, and says 6 out of 7 remaining. The other bar is full, and just has the black thing flowing through it.

The same happens with the other one that uses that downloader, and with the browser-downloader, it downloads, but the installer's first loading bar gets stuck right before the end.

Does someone know why this happens, does it have something to do with the fact that I've 3ds already installed? or is there any other reason that could happen?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
david.lau
in reply to: rs_voetballer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report