Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Educational acces does'nt work for some students

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
john.s1
603 Views, 1 Reply

Educational acces does'nt work for some students

Hi.

I teach technology at a Swedish year 10-12 school. We are using Fusion 360 in a big project now and one of my students cant get his student license to work. We have tried multiple times to send his information but now it sais he cannot send it any more. We cannot use personal access as the students collaborate in the project.

What can we do to get the licens to work?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
natasha.l
in reply to: john.s1

Hello @john.s1

I have created a helpful article about the Autodesk Educational Program, but I have included the information in this post. To have access to free educational software a verification process needs to be completed and approved for  each student, educator or institution. Please review the information below: 

Article: Education Software Guide & Verification Process 

IT Administration Setup: On behalf of an educational institution

1. Qualified Educational Institutions can enroll
  2. Create an Educational Institution Account 
  3. Download and Install Education Products
  4. Activating Educational Licenses (Multi-Seat Standalone)
  5. Instruct students & educators to verify to gain access
  6. How to manage education accounts for multiple educational institutions

Educator & Student Setup: For an individual educator or student on a personal device

1. You need to be enrolled or employed by a Qualified Educational Institution
  2. Determine if you are Eligible for Free Educational Licenses
  3. Visit the Education Community Website to create or sign-in to your account.
  4. Follow the prompts to begin the verification process

Note:  You are required to upload a document, to verify your enrollment or employment at your school. A verification email from @SheerID.com will be sent to you regarding your status. Please contact SheerID, the verification service provider, at customerservice@sheerID.com for verification assistance.

Helpful Links: 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report