Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Education Version of Revit Architecture 2014

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
427 Views, 3 Replies

Education Version of Revit Architecture 2014

Has anyone succesfully activated this program? I'm on hold with the chat people and haven't been helped at all. I'm somehow getting the product key for Revit 2014 but not for Revit Architecture 2014. That's the only one I need. I downloaded the trial because Revit 2014 sucked and wasn't working properly on my computer. Now I'm attempting to activate but I can't seem to get the serial number for the correct product. Help!!! 😞

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Valmira,

I was able to pull up your account and I'm seeing Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012 but not the 2014 version. 

Have you tried downloading the 2014 version from the EDU Community Site and it didn't give you a Serial #? Reply back with more details on the error so I can troubleshoot accordingly. Also, Product Key for Autodesk Revit Architecture 2014 is 240F1, click here for more details. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

I originally downloaded Revit 2014, which I have the membership info for, but when I downloaded and installed it, some files weren't linking and I had to uninstall the program. I did that. When I tried installing it again, it is acting as if the program is still installed. I have tried everything. I've deleted all program files, have even installed uninstalling software to remove any leftover files and it is still not being removed. When the reinstall wizard pops up, it initialized and shows Revit 2014 with the green check mark, as if it is already a program on my computer (it isn't and I can't actually use it or open it). I have no idea how else to trouble shoot it. This is why I attempted using Revit Architecture 2014 instead. I was hoping I could get a serial number but it seems I'm not elligible for the separate programs, only the whole Revit suite. 

If you have any suggestions as to how I could possibly fix this problem, please let me know. Otherwise, I am without Revit and it really sucks.

Thanks in advance!

Message 4 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Valmira!

Would you mind following the steps in this article to make sure that you have done a clean uninstall of your product?

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report