Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

forest.zachary
Message 1 of 3 (92 Views)

Education install on a Mac

92 Views, 2 Replies
06-27-2011 11:17 AM

So I was unable to download AutoCAD for mac from the education community page.  I get a serial number but I hit download now and nothing happens.  I did finally get it to work from the free trial 30 day place.  Now my serial number from the education community comes up as being the wrong format even though it is not.  Also on the education community page the product key says "none" but the register screen does not like that either.  Why won't the software come off of the education community site and why won't the software I did get not accept my registration credentials? Please help.

Thanks

Product Support
david.lau
Message 2 of 3 (76 Views)

Re: Education install on a Mac

06-28-2011 11:13 AM in reply to: forest.zachary

Try to using a browser download and try using Firefox or Chrome to download it from the site.

David Lau
forest.zachary
Message 3 of 3 (72 Views)

Re: Education install on a Mac

06-28-2011 02:48 PM in reply to: david.lau

Thanks I tried it again in chrome and it worked!

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!