Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Education Community License on job computer

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
vladinsky
357 Views, 6 Replies

Education Community License on job computer

Good afternoon! I'm a student, and have a job. Can I use free software with Education Community License on my working computer not commercially?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi vladinsky,

Welcome to our forums.

The free software delivered through Education Community cannot be installed on a business computer, even if the software won't be used for commercial purposes. The Student version can only be installed on your personal computer.

Regards,

Simona Golisciano
Message 3 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: vladinsky

Right.  And you certainly don't want to mix drawings of educational and commercial products.  If you open a commercial drawing and save it in an educational version, it will poison those drawings and references with the watermark stamp. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 7

Thank you for Answer! Can I bring my personal notebook on job and learn when I have free time?
Message 5 of 7
vladinsky
in reply to: TravisNave

I'n not a mechanician. I'm ingener, but i want to be ready for design and know how it works! Watermark stamp is not a problem...

Message 6 of 7
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: vladinsky

Dear vladinsky,

For as long as you compky with the student license terms and conditions, there shouldn't be any issues. 

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 7 of 7
vladinsky
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Ok)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report