Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Education Community install help

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
160 Views, 1 Reply

Education Community install help

I currently have 2010 Revit on my system.  The license has expired and when I use the registar button to registar it it will not do anything.....nothing.  It is my understanding (from a teacher at school) that I may need to unstall it and reinstall Revit 2012 which is what I want to update it to...I have a capstone project due and need this program immediately.  I have been unable to get any help and have sent several text message to you - since I have been unable to locate a phone number anywhere to speak to a real person.   This is actually what I need..someone to walk me thru the process.  I would prefer a phone call or a direct number to someone to help me.  Once again,  this is for my final CAPSTONE projectt and i need help immediately.

Sincerely

Kathryn Sullivan

ID # xxxxxxxxxx

Student at ITT-Tech

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: 7345022757

Hello 7345022757,

To confirm, once an educational license has expired you will no longer be able to utilize it. Moving forward you have a couple options (1) you can contact the Education Community Suppot team and request a new 2010 license or (2) request a 2011, log into the Education Community, click on the "Free Software" tab, and then select one of the newer versions of Revit (2011-2013).

With that being said, I just accessed your account and it looks like your license was extended to 7/19/2014. Do you need help re-activating your software?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report