Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Education Community Help Desk.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Sherman123
556 Views, 5 Replies

Education Community Help Desk.

Is the Education Community Help desk for rea? I have had a ticket open with them for over a week and have opened more tickets and all they do is rege the tickets together and close them with no resolution. I can not even get them to tell me if they are working on my problem. What a joke!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ldannis
in reply to: Sherman123

I'm sorry for your trouble. Are you able to provide additional details on your problem so that I can better assist you? Do you have ticket numbers for the support cases you opened with the Education Community team?

Message 3 of 6
Sherman123
in reply to: ldannis

My problem is that when I try and login to the Education Community the system excepts my user name and password but then brings me back to the login page. When I enter my user ID and password again it brings me to a screen that says I am already logged in. When I click the continue button to stay logged in it brings me back to the login screen and the cycle continues. If I close the login window I am clearly not logged into the education community however it does seem that I am logged into the main Autodesk community. I have clear all cache temp files ect. and tried different browsers and computers with the same thing happening. I think that this is a user account problem as I do have to different user ID's associated with my name Sherman123 and Shermanjas I did receive an email from support today and they rest my password and said they fixed the problem however I am still unable to login as the same problem continues Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated The case number I have open is 06523781

Thank you,

Jason Sherman

Message 4 of 6
ldannis
in reply to: Sherman123

Hi Jason - I've updated your login credentials which should do the trick! The new ones have been sent to your school email address. Please let me know if I can be of further help.

Message 5 of 6
Discussion_Admin
in reply to: ldannis
Moved:

We moved your post to it's own topic in the Installation & Licensing forum,

Message 6 of 6
Moved:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report